Are you eligible for State assistance?
Is a HAMP the right direction for you?
Is a modification your best option?
Is a Short Sale your best bet?
We can answer these questions and more! As a non-profit HUD approved counseling agency we offer these services WITHOUT COST TO YOU. We help delinquent homeowners and those that are facing foreclosure.
We help clients examine their current situation and help them determine if keeping the house is possible, and the steps the clients will have to take to keep their home. We review current assistance programs and work-out options to determine the best course for homeowners.
What We Offer
- Foreclosure Counseling
- First Time Homebuyer Counseling
- Credit Counseling
- Grant Resources
- Financial Literacy
- Reverse Mortgage Counseling
- Warrior Support Services
High Quality Professional Service
We pledge that our clients have the right:
1. To prompt counseling services for managing money, based upon their financial situation.
2. To treatment with dignity and respect.
3. To be actively involved in a comprehensive assessment of their financial situation, including an appropriate action plan.
4. To express dissatisfaction through a Complaint Resolution Process.
5. To discontinue their relationship with CCBC at any time.
6. To ask questions and have their concerns addressed.